Having read the article in the June 18 edition of the Herald, about the wind farms (which I don’t believe will bring any benefit to the local community at all) I had to wonder why it would not be possible to join up with the power station at Southwick, instead of digging a path across country to Twineham?
Surely the power station must be connected to the national grid and even if this connection has to be improved surely this must be better than digging all the way to Twineham?
Prince Charles Close
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Shoreham Herald, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.shorehamherald.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ShorehamHerald
3) Follow us on Twitter @Shoreham_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Shoreham Herald – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.