I was very pleased to read in the Herald that the Wild Life Festival was a “resounding success”.
Yes, you could hear the music all over Shoreham but apart from that the town had a lively atmosphere and the young people I saw were having a really good time.
We are justifiably proud of our Airshow, Farmers Market, Art Festival, Ropetackle Arts Centre, Beach Dreams and community spirit.
Surely we can share our luck at living in such an amazing town and add the music festival to our list of assets.
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Shoreham Herald, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.shorehamherald.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ShorehamHerald
3) Follow us on Twitter @Shoreham_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Shoreham Herald – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.