Sussex evening travel update for Monday, November 16
Here is your Sussex evening travel update for Monday, November 16.
The A27 at Shoreham is partially blocked westbound due to a collision.
Traffic reports say there are queues after Old Shoreham Road (Sussex Pad Traffic Lights).
A car has struck the central reservation, according to reports.
The right hand lane is blocked and the incident is affecting traffic heading towards Worthing.
Meanwhile, Rowan Way in Bognor is partially blocked due to a collision involving two cars near Berghestede Road.
And other incidents that have been reported this evening include:
- Newhaven Bridge due to open at 11.30pm on A259 at Newhaven Swing Bridge. The bridge is due to swing at for approximately ten minutes.
- Newhaven Bridge due to open at 12.10am on A259 at Newhaven Swing Bridge. The ridge is due to swing for approximately ten minutes.
- Barcombe Mills Road at Barcombe is closed both ways due to flooding from Church Road to Wellingham Lane. The road remains closed since around the morning following adverse weather conditions.
- Cripplegate Lane at Southwater is blocked both ways due to flooding around Southwater Country Park. Traffic is coping well. Diversion: Metrobus 98 service is on diversion
- Lowfield Heath Road at Gatwick Airport is closed both ways due to flooding between Bonnetts Lane and The Street (The Charlwood). The road remains closed on the western side of Gatwick Airport. It is affecting traffic between Gatwick and Charlwood. This has been ongoing since around 11.30am yesterday morning.