Thank you for publishing my recent letter about the High Street charity shop and its rather “messy” pavement.
Readers might be interested to learn, as I have, that I have since received a phone call from a gentleman connected with the council and highways telling me that there have been three or four visits to the owner of the charity shop asking her to remove these items on the pavement as she has no permission to allow this, and thus breaking the law.
Up to now these instructions have been ignored. Pity.
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Shoreham Herald, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.shorehamherald.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ShorehamHerald
3) Follow us on Twitter @Shoreham_Herald
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Shoreham Herald – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.