CHARITY football teams are taking to the pitch to decide which gets the biggest donation.
The Charity Cup at Southwick Football Club will see St Barnabas Elite play MS Wanderers on Sunday, December 21.
Players will pay £10 each and fouls during the game will be charged at £10 to the player, which will go to the charity fund.
The winning team will receive 70 per cent of the day’s fundraising for their charity, and the losing team will receive the remaining 30 per cent.
Spectators will pay £3 entry, which will be donated to the charity fund. Children under 10 free.
The match, which kicks off at 1pm, has been organised by GLUEvents and Danny Borrer, both based in the area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get involved in the day.
St Barnabas Elite is supporting St Barnabas House hospice in Worthing, while MS Wanderers is supporting the Sussex MS Treatment Centre in Southwick.