Shoreham house damaged by fire

0
Have your say

A HOUSE in Shoreham was left blackened after a fire broke out in its kitchen.

Three fire engines attended the blaze in Church Green yesterday at 5.50pm.

Editorial image

Editorial image

The fire is believed to have been caused by aerosols in the ground floor kitchen.

A woman was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation.

Four breathing apparatus, four hose reels and a foam jet were used to tackle the fire.

Firefighters left the scene at 8.30pm.

Red Cross Support Unit was also in attendance.