DCSIMG

Steyning house hit by fire

A fire in an electricity box caused smoke damage at a house in Mouse Lane, Steyning, on New Year’s Eve.

A West Sussex Fire and Rescue spokesman said the cupboard was completely destroyed by fire and there was 20 per cent smoke damage to the property.

Water tenders from Steyning and Worthing attended and two breathing apparatus, a dry powder extinguisher and a thermal imaging camera were used by fire crew tackling the blaze.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page