DCSIMG

Kitchen fire in Steyning

editorial image

editorial image

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire in St Cuthman’s Road, Steyning, at 11.15pm last night.

The blaze started when an oil-filled radiator toppled in the kitchen, which quickly became smoke-logged.

The tenant was treated for smoke inhalation but was not taken to hospital.

At first, firefighters were concerned someone may have been trapped inside, but on arrival they found the occupant had managed to escape.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page