Firefighters called to tumble dryer blaze

editorial image
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to the scene of a blaze in a cellar on Sunday afternoon.

A spokesman for West Sussex Fire and Rescue said crews were called to the scene after a tumble dryer caught fire.

The incident happened in a three-storey house in Seldon Road, Worthing shortly before 4pm on Sunday (November 15).

A crew from Worthing used breathing apparatus, a hose reel and a ventilation fan and had made the scene safe by 4.45pm.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.worthingherald.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Worthing.news

3) Follow us on Twitter @Worthing_Herald

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Worthing Herald - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.